ART JOURNAL | GET FLORAL

Because I don't have enough art to do with Get Messy, Zine Squad, Color Blast and my Daily Moleksine project, I have joined another collab!



Everyone involved is from the Get Messy Community so we have named this collab circle Get Messy Gets Floral. It works the same way as the Color Blast collab, in that we have 1x art journal each, which will go to each person in turn. 

Participants: 


Today I am sharing the pages from my journal which has been sent off now for everyone else to work in.






I'm really excited to see what everyone else makes in this journal. and to work in all the others! I think the theme of floral is so broad that we can create really interesting and diverse journals. 

We will be sharing our progress and finished pages under the tag #getmessygetsfloral

2 comments

  1. Oh, it's already looking gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished version!

    ReplyDelete