DAILY MOLESKINE 2017 | JUNE

June felt like a full, full month for me. We had a general election in the UK, I didn't have one weekend where I wasn't out and about or with people, I visited Barcelona, was featured on the 100 creatives podcast (listen here!), launched my class with Get Messy and.... fell a bit behind with my journal! 


I'm fully committed to this project, so although it's a little late, it's finished for the month and we're on-wards into July already!














I'll see you in July!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many people have joined in with me for this year! Look for the tags #mydayarted and #dailymoleskine on instagram to see how my friends are documenting their 2017.

You can see all of my 2016 and the beginning of 2017 entries here

No comments