ZINE SQUAD | CIRCLE

The Zine Squad have been having a bit of a summer hiatus. The last zine I shared with you all was back in April! Summer breaks and vacations will do that though.

Like flowers, we are starting to see some of our spring-time zines come into fruition and either reach their chosen owners whom they were created for, or the last few artists in the collaboration.

This post is dedicated to the circle zine, created for Clare.

It was an interesting theme that I thought of and managed to convince the other members in the squad to try out (!) I feel as the amount of zines we are creating gets higher, we are becoming more confident to push the theme boundaries or open them up to interpretation. That's what I loved about circles as a theme; it's so wide and varied and interesting to see how each artist interprets it.

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Ashley



I was the first person to create in the zine, meaning that i created the base and got to see it evolve each time someone new received it. I left the cover blank and loved watching it evolve! 





Inspired by this Ellie Goulding song. Someone added the gold details which I love!


A power positivity quote 


Again, the evolution from just my sign off and an empty page... 



To a complete zine and everyone's names!

--------------------------------------------------------------------



You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

2 comments

  1. This was such a fun one to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat to see the before and after, and I love your pages!

    ReplyDelete