GET MESSY 2017 | COLOUR | WEEK 4

This week has been totally Get Messy-centric for me.

After the release of my class, Pen + Ink I have been taking over the Get Messy Instagram account!

This is part of the Creative Teams summer takeover and I am really enjoying my time looking after it. I am even planning an Instagram live this weekend so let me know what you would like to see! I was thinking of a live make-along and answering any creative or class questions.


I created all my pages for this week on the Get Messy Instagram account stories. Sharing sneak peeks and process shots, they'll still be there for a limited time if you want to see how these pages came about and my process for creating in my art journal. 


They grow in my imagination
- felt tips, watercolour

I was thinking about a classic jungle scene but re-imagining the colours. So no green at all!


Tools of the page!


Forget That
- watercolour, sharpie

Drawing inspiration from colours I saw out of my attic window.


A pair of pages, that work either way together


You're Cool
- sharpie, washi tape, ink


I Like You
- sharpie, collage, ink


Lovely inky swirls

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments