GET MESSY 2017 | HABIT | WEEK 21

We are in between seasons again for get messy. As usual though, I like to keep up my creative habit and create independently during these moments. 

This weekend I was in London for work and visiting friends. I used the train down as an opportunity to create some art journal pages. Felt tips and a magazine - what more could you need?!








Before we embark on the next season is a perfect time to sign up to the get messy art journal programme !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------







Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

4 comments

  1. How is it that you work such magic with felt tip pens, when I try it usually turns out a little bit rubbish. I'm like a julestea wannabe lol. Lovely to take a study break and visit your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You need to carve out some time to give your felt tips some love and I promise they'll be just as amazing! <3

      Delete