ZINE SQUAD | IT'S A SMALL WORLD

Today I am sharing with you one of my favorite zine squad editions - I feel like every time we create a new one I say that! 
The theme for this zine was "it's a small world" and it was made for the ridiculously talented Sasha

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Tanyalee


I was last to receive the zine (my favorite position to be in!) so I think the cover is a collaborative effort. 
I added the washi, which in true collab style was actually a little gift from Katie. 


My inky world with a quote to live by


The tiger on the left is from me


My stencilled page on the right


My cityscape inspired page on the left. 
As a child growing up in the countryside, I always dreamed of living and exploring cities. 


Our standard sign off page! 

Make sure you visit everybody else's blog today to see the full zine :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------


You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

4 comments

  1. Aww, Jules! *hear eyes* Thank you for the awesome surprise and those cute hearts on the envelope! ;) Love seeing which bits and pieces each of you contributed to this treasure! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! It was such a fun zine to work on and I'm so happy you're all heart eyed about it! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with that inky world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be.. it's basically a galaxy ;)

      Delete