ZINE SQUAD | TROPICAL JUNGLE

This zine was made by me so I was the first person to create pages and only saw the finished article through scans. I really love it's vibrancy and colourfulness, perfect for Melody who the zine was created for.

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Moriah


I just went crazy with the gouache for the front and back cover ! 



My page on the right - Lana Del Ray lyrics




The rest of my pages all used tombows - they have such intense colour! I love the added feather on this spread



We always create a sign-off page so our victim knows who collaborated on their zine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

2 comments