ZINE SQUAD | STRONG

Another zine squad edition! I am an uber fan of Elizabeth; her writing style, fitness enthusiasm and her dog Clark (seriously, check him out). Elizabeth is joining the Get Messy creative team in 2017 and I'm so excited to work with her! As I was the second person to work on the zine (V made the base) I thought it'd be cool to show you the progression of my pages.

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Riet


The cover - made by V, red accents by me


My double spread, added to below by ???! 



I left this spread intentionally quite plain and love Katie's superhero girl!


--------------------------------------------------------------------



You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

4 comments

  1. This shows the best part of collaborations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look on your blog! And also the way you make all our zines complete :)

    ReplyDelete