ZINE SQUAD | EMPOWERMENT

Another zine squad edition! We have been super busy and inspired the last few months and it feels like all our zines landed home around the same time. This zine was for Judith and it was all about empowerment. It has a special place in my heart, it feels like a true old-school zine. A real mix of different styles and voices all shouting the same message,  
I made the base and first pages so seeing it completed as the vibrant collage is just so cool.  

Original Zine Squad: Katie, Vanessa & Myself
Guest Ziner: Sarah


I left the front pages blank except my pink tag with washi and I am obsessed with Vanessa's spice girl lyrics on the back. Obsessed. 


My page on the right, which Katie (I think?) added to and highlighted words.


Peep through page. I die. 


My double spread. Art is so empowering and Judith is an amazing artists - this just seemed so fitting. 


My swirly page on the left 


Our sign off page was around this bad-ass banana gun girl. I love everything about this image - I would guess it's from an Elle magazine about 10 years ago, it's the best when my hoarding pays off! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------


You can find all of our other zines here and to see sneak peeks and progress shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram!

No comments