GET MESSY 2017 | HABIT | WEEK 04

For my get messy habit pages this week I am venting about the current political climate in America. Being British, we hear a lot about what is going on across the pond and I think a lot of Brits see America as "the place", the one to be like etc. 

I never thought in my lifetime I would see such an advanced country like the U.S start to revoke rights for women. It's sobering, horrifying and wrong.

Art can't cure the world or really change anything, but it gives me and many others an outlet in seemingly powerless situations. These collages are my response.  




-------------------------------------------------------------------





Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments