GET MESSY 2017 | HABIT | WEEK 01

Since joining Get Messy in 2015, I have committed myself to weekly journalling. For most of the time, Get Messy is in seasons, where you get prompts around a certain theme every week. In between these 6 week long seasons, there is a 2 week break but I choose to continue creating during this time. 

We have just finished up the season of gifts and Get Messy is gearing up for the new year with new seasons, a new creative team (which I am honored to be part of!) and a new website layout. 

My pages for this week though - they were purely cathartic and I'm so happy that they look as good as they felt to make!



I was feeling very overwhelmed this week and these pages just made me feel like a weight was lifted. I am looking forward to the new new year - the year of the Rooster next week. I'm not affiliated to Chinese culture at all, I just feel like my January has been a bit rocky and am looking eagerly to another fresh beginning!




Getting lost in the details of the multi coloured stripes... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------







Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

2 comments

  1. Inky goodness! <3 I hope the rooster is kind to you!
    www.alek-z.com

    ReplyDelete