GET MESSY 2016 | GIFTS | WEEK 6

This has been the last week of the season of gifts, I was thinking about the prompt of "your life right now as a landscape" when I created the pages below


Hearts
- collage, acrylic & ink

The hearts were from lino cuts I made for Christmas cards I made last year - it seems fitting to use them in our last gifts prompts! 


Splatter
- collage, ink & photoshop


Think
- collage & photoshop

A gentle reminder to think before I speak (!!!)


See you
- collage, washi & ink


Get Messy will be back in a few weeks with a new season and new creative team that I am happy to still be part of! 

I like to try and keep up with weekly pages though, even when get messy don't provide prompts so I'll be back next Friday with some more pages. I say this at the end of every get messy season, but now is really a perfect time to join!

-------------------------------------------------------------------





Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments