DAILY MOLESKINE 2016 | DECEMBER

I have finished my daily moleskine for 2016! It's an almost daily habit that I will continue to take into 2017, hopefully with some other participants as well. I'll link anyone joining me on this creative documenting journey each time I post and encourage you to join me in this new year activity! I'll be using the hashtags #dailymoleskine and #mydayarted on instagram, but for now, here is December:













It's such a fat journal!!! It feels weird to have it 100% completed, not to be worked in anymore and only revisited to look at and remember moments. 


Looking forward to 2017 and all that the new year might bring. I'll see you again at the end of month 1! 

6 comments

  1. You totally convinced me and I went out and bought a journal for the project today. :) It's not Moleskine, but it'll d. So excited and nervous to start...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh AMAZING!!! Starting is the hardest part so get that done and you're on your way! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so great! I've been wanting to start a daily art practice and given my limited time, this will be perfect. Are there any rules/guidelines/prompts or do we just go for it? I'm now waiting for my family to go back to work/school and I'm in! Hopefully by next Monday. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb! There are no rules whatsoever, I like to create daily and then post round-ups like this on my blog.. sometimes with instagrams of random days here and there. Other people like to instagram daily or only.. its whatever fits for you. The crux is documenting your year for yourself. <3 So excited to see your work for it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This will be yours this time next year! :O

      Delete