COLOR BLAST | ORANGE

Last year, I participated in a group journal swap called Color Chaos. It was a really cool and fun experience... too good to not replicate in 2017! So this year, we have some new participants and some staying and we have re-named the group Color Blast. 

We each have started with a small journal, chosen our colour and sent it to another member in the group. The idea is that each 4-6 weeks we work on a new colour, blog about our pages and then send the journal on. At then end, we will receive our original colour journal back, filled with bespoke art from the group! 

Color Blast 2017:

Julia - Orange
Vanessa - Grey
Lauren Brown - Green
Lauren Blood - Purple
Moriah - Crimson
Sarah - Mint
Riet - Yellow

Today I'm sharing my orange journal, how it looked before it set sail to Vanessa and Beijing... 








I made my pages a mix of near or actually finished and unfinished.. I love to see how other people interpret each page and what they choose to add. See you on the other side orange journal!

6 comments

  1. Is orange your second favorite color after black? I feel like it should be. It screams Julia. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know! I just wanted something super bright this time and choose this, that means it probably is ;)

      Delete
  2. I love the intensity of the orange in these pages. Most especially, the inky ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! They're my favourite to make as well :)

      Delete
  3. Satsuma looks amaze! I can't wait to try my hand at a colour I don't really use!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll rock it! I will also take this opportunity to request a satsuma pattern page please :D

      Delete