GET MESSY 2016 | HABIT | WEEK 48

This is the latest I have posted my creative habit of art journaling each week for the year. I have just been swamped in all aspects recently - mind, life, work... ! 

I created these pages at the end of a crazy week and even though they aren't much, they helped me calm myself, organise my thoughts and relax.



Guilty days

- collage & tombows


The eye is from a painting I did in my final year of college. It was a my little pony and took me nearly a whole term to complete. I collaged my old school reports underneath the painted parts and it was about leaving my childhood behind. I don't remember why I ripped it up, but I love having the pieces to re-use. 



Neon

- collage, washi & tombows

I have an eternal wanderlust inside of me 




What Works?
- collage & tombows

More pony painting parts in this collage. I am in a situation currently which is difficult emotionally and close to my heart. Something that will ultimately have a sad ending and it makes me feel very helpless. Turning these feelings into vibrant art pages helps me though. I don't know why, it just does. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------




Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 


No comments