GET MESSY 2016 | GIFTS | WEEK 1

Welcome to a new get messy season! We are now exploring the season of gifts. Taking stock of the year so far and preparing for 2017. 


2016
- collage & pen

I cut up the background of a previous page to make my expressive lines around Selma (me). My year has been pretty full with equally good and bad news and events. I feel like this has been a very adult year for me and as I approach my 30's. I am vowing to make next year fun and full of adventure and fearlessness as it is the last official one before I enter a new decade. 


Just mine
- collage, pen, ink & water

I posted a tutorial on the get messy website about creating effects with ink and water, seeing everyone's take on this got me inspired to put it into my journals again! I love how quick and simple the technique is and it never looks bad or the same. 


All directions
- collage & pen

A quick synopsis of the past year. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------





Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments