GET MESSY 2016 | CREATIVE TEAM BLOG HOP

Our time as a collective creative team for get messy is coming to an end. I have loved being with this group of talented ladies so much and have seen my art change, my ideas grow and my confidence soar throughout the year with them by my side. I am so happy to be returning to the Get Messy CT for next year but also sad not to be with all my comrades of 2016!

We decided as our last Creative Team venture, to create a blog hop. We are all talking and sharing about one creative team member each, and then linking together as a chain so you can visit from blog to blog and learn a little more about us all. 

I will be dedicating this post to Emily - make sure you visit her blog here to follow the blog hop! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily is a truly lovely person, inside and out. She is such a cheerleader for everyone in get messy and has a fearless style, not afraid to try anything new or admit when she is struggling. These are a few of my favorite things she has created (highly edited because I saved at least 20 images!) ... 














--------------------------------------------------------------------






Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

6 comments

  1. Aww thanks Jules xx So weird seeing my pages on your blog haha. So glad you will be on the team for 2017 and the inspiration continues !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to narrow down the images, I fell into a little Emily rabbit hole on your blog <3

      Delete
  2. such an amazing range of artwork Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool to see it all bunched together right?! <3

      Delete
  3. Sweet Emily xx Your words are spot on Jules.

    ReplyDelete