GET MESSY 2016 | MORNING PAGES

This week I have been crazy busy, so I made all my get messy pages in the mornings before I went to work.

This was a bit of a revelation for me as I wasn't able to complete anything in one go. They all took 3 days (mornings) to create in total. I usually hate doing this sort of thing, I am an all or nothing, quick creator but I found returning to the same page a day later quite refreshing. I used the same "recipe" for each page as well, so they hang really nicely together. 


A City
- acrylic, collage & label maker


I don't want to know
- acrylic, collage & washi 


Rummaging
- acrylic, collage & label maker

A few weeks ago, I saw that Torrie had posted a picture of her kitchen towel scraps. I have kept this piece from when I took part in inktober and I didn't know what to do with it - just that I loved it. So inspired by Torrie, I'll be making some scrap journal pages with it for sure! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments