GET MESSY 2016 | DREAMS | WEEK 5

This week was tough for me as I have a disgusting cold and felt pretty shitty whilst making these pages. I am committed to 52 weeks of creating though, and I'm not about to bow down to my immunity in November! 


Associations
- ink, collage & washi

We were prompted to write down the word dream, and then others that followed in our minds. I overlapped these with inks on the left hand page. I love the semi-transparent nature and how you have to search for the words. 


Breathing Dreams
- ink, glitter & photoshop

This quote is everything to me right now


Childhood Dreams
- ink & acrylic

I added the inky parts and text onto these previously acrylic colour-blocked pages. I was a child that really lived being a child. I never thought about growing up (although I wanted to be things constantly, like Clarissa, a my little pony, a penguin...) and I never thought about what job I would do or where I would live.. nothing. I think it was a great way to be because I really honoured being a child and living in that free period of time. 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments