DAILY MOLESKINE 2016 | AUTUMN

September was a hectic month for me (my best friend got married, I got married and then had an amazing honeymoon) so I've been playing eternal catch up in my moleskine diary. Here is Autumn... 

September 









October















-------------------------------------------------------

The moleskine is so fat now, I'm not sure how I'll be able to complete November and December without pre-creating somewhere flat and then collaging in! 

-------------------------------------------------------

5 comments

  1. Every time I see your daily pages I am so inspire to start my own journal! But I have so many journals on the go at the moment that I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valid reasons Sasha.... But I still think you should do it ;)

      Delete
  2. Every time I want to chicken out of next year's project, i come here and look at your work and then I'm inspired and full of confidence again. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Can't wait to have a little gang to be creating alongside me next year :) xo

      Delete
  3. No words, I need the emoticon with the love heart eyes , lots of them !

    ReplyDelete