GET MESSY 2016 | DREAMS | WEEK 4

Week four of get messy season of dreams! We were prompted this week to think about childhood stories and recurring dreams. I created whilst listening to this podcast. It all entangled together in my mind and resulted in the pages below. The velveteen rabbit, the glory and grace of growing old and owning yourself, my dream/nightmare where I am half blind that has been with me since I was small... 





These pages are some of my favourite things I have made, I love this season, I think it was made for me! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I also shared a tutorial on the get messy blog about having a dream journal. 




If you are interested in this season, starting a dream journal or get messy - check it out here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

2 comments