GET MESSY 2016 | MUSIC | WEEK 6

This is the last post for season of music! This season has flown by, I have often been late with my pages as life has been insane recently. This is annoying that I have less time to art journal but also means that the moments I can steal to do it, are pure solace for me. 

This week I focused on my first love, collage and what silence looks like in my mind. 

Beam
- collage & pen


Books and Bed
- collage & washi


Stripe
- collage & washi


Wide Awake
- collage & washi


As a shout out to my fellow messians, these are the artists who (in my own opinion) have KILLED this season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! "   

3 comments

  1. "pure solace" OMG that's how I'm feeling about my art journaling time at the moment! Jules, I adore your pages and this week I'm so excited visiting your blog because I now have a moleskine to create daily in aswell. It's not dated so if i skip a day or do one or four pages it's all good, it is totally inspired by you so thank you! Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, You make my heart sing!
    Thank you for the shout out! ��

    Your collage&stripes inspire me so much! I need to try this in my journal!

    ReplyDelete