GET MESSY 2016 | MUSIC | WEEK 3

My post for this week is late... I actually made my pages on time but totally ran out of time to take photo's and blog! I was crazy busy this week and struggled to find time to empty my to-do list brain to concentrate on my pages. That being said, I am just happy that I could steal a few minutes with my journal. 






Your Way
- acrylic, collage & pen

This is the soundtrack to my life, my anthem. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you join us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! "   





7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's my giant journal that I am slowly building up! :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. very very cool skull image. I enjoyed your anthem (never heard it before!)

    ReplyDelete