COLOR CHAOS | GOLD

I got my mojo back for this gold journal. I absolutely loved the challenge of the colour (I have one gold paint and one gold sharpie) as well as being able to fill all the empty spaces left. 


The journal, as it came to me


I filled in my name and added the sentiment on the left




pretty sure this is Karen's page, I just added the lines for some extra drama


Me on the left, Lauren on the right


I added the moth on the left and the page on the right is all mine



Using some Vanessa quotes... 


I added to the triangle doodle page


This was such a powerful picture, I decided to leave it as it was in the magazine


Gold in the jungle 



Again, adding to Karen's lettering withe th V stickers and the ink/ acrylic starburst 




i struggled with the red colour here so created a pop out into Lauren's OITNB illustration



Scraps to be friends with Lauren's bear coaster



A little cat friend for Lauren's



Again, working next to Lauren! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color Chaos is a collaborative project involving me and 6 other art journallers. The participants are: 

 Lauren (Lilac)
Karen (Blue)
Vanessa (Gold)
Sharon (Red)
Patricia (White)
Katie (Pink)

We each started a journal in a specific colour and it gets sent around the world to each participant to continue that colour theme. My own journal is black and is back in my possession now, filled with everyone of these artists amazing work! I'll be sharing the complete final thing very soon !

7 comments

  1. A lot of our pages are friends! good job filling all the empty spaces I have struggled with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my favorite thing to do! I think our pages are happy friends <3

      Delete
  2. all of this journal is amazing. I love what you added to it Jules! I can't wait until we all share our completed journals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I'm still juts really happy it made it to Beijing ok! :)

      Delete