GET MESSY 2016 | BEFORE INTROSPECTION

Our new get messy season (starting next week) is Introspection. This is a season I am looking forward to with anticipation because when I art journal, I often miss out the "journal" part. I find sharing parts of myself difficult, as well as even looking inwards a bit of a challenge as well as very indulgent and not to mention, scary (!) 

I have dedicated this post to my most personal pages so far that I have created since I started the get messy programme. It's a push for myself to see how much further I can take this practise of art therapy as well as a friendly hint to myself that I am able to do it. 


Get Messy | In-between Seasons 


Colour Chaos | Black


Get Messy | Letters to my younger self


Daily Moleskine | 2016


Daily Moleskine | 2016


Get Messy | In-between Seasons 


Zine Squad | Imagination 


Get Messy | Season of Lists


Colour Chaos | Lilac


Get Messy | Letters to my younger self


Daily Moleskine | 2016


Get Messy | Season of Serenity


Amelie Zine


Get Messy | Season of Words


Get Messy | Season of Brave


Get Messy | Season of Serenity

Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments