GET MESSY 2016 | WEEK 21

This week I was in Montenegro, having what felt was a well needed rest! I took my mini 100 days of felt tips journal but not a larger one for get messy work. I instead, used the June issue of Elle as my journal. Working like this in magazines is my default style and although I didn't produce much, I really enjoyed these little sketchy moments during my holiday! I also couldn't resist a little Photoshop additions once I got back... 






Next week we're back to actual get messy prompts, with our new season! I'm also moving house, so it'll be an interesting week for me (!)


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments