GET MESSY 2016 | LISTS | WEEK 4


Welcome to my favourite week of the season so far.. 


15 & 16 This season, I'm proud of
- ink & pen 

I shared list 15 last week  but thought I'd show it again, in it's double spread form. 
We were prompted to think about what we were most proud of and I took this as an opportunity for self indulgence. As a British person, I think we are often quick to undersell ourselves so list 16 was a really nice one to illustrate.

I know my lists aren't a lot of the time "lists" as they just have one point but... they're mine. 


17 & 18 Books I love, In six months
- collage, pen, ink & acrylic 

I am a pretty avid book reader, I have been since I was young and my mum encouraged me to read to help with my spelling. It defiently helped and I fell in love with it quickly. My favourite books are ones I can and will read again as well as being ones that tie me to a certain period in my life and fill me with memories. 

As for in six months, well, I'll be married. I'll have a new name and I think I'll still be loving that background of pink ombre <3 


19 & 20 What I love about art, Gratitude
- ink & pen 

Pretty self explanatory and look! A real list! 




Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

4 comments

  1. Love your lists! I adore that ombré with just "married" I never seem to manage understated lol. Lovin this season- need to get my week of lists onto the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Understated doesn't come easy to me either.. it's a struggle not to overload each page ;)

      Delete