GET MESSY 2016 | LISTS | WEEK 3


 Week 3!


11. Right Now
- collage, washi & pen

Spring time in Britain can mean snow, hail, blistering sun and clouds. Usually in one day. I am so eager for it to happen though, I need some vitamin D urgently! Last weekend we helped a bumblebee out of hibernation with some sugar water so I think that's a real sign that it's here! 




12. Magic
- ink, tea & collage

I may of stolen some lyrics from Ricky Martin on this page - no shame. 
Now that we have actual daylight again I want to try and take more in progress / just finished shots. As much as I love a good scan, I find these kind of images are more interesting and personal. 



13 & 14 Things to try, Call me
- acrylic, highlighter & pen

Being overambitious and doodling my name over and over.. 



15. This Season
- collage, acrylic

This says it all really. And that gold ombre.. <3 



Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

4 comments