GET MESSY 2016 | ANIKA'S CHALLENGE

This week, Anika from the Get Messy Creative Team issued us all a challenge. To take the worksheet below and fill it out. The idea is to see everyone's different responses through a common source. Sort of like visual aided prompts. 



I kind of destroyed my worksheet.... 


 - Be


 - Listen , Feel 


- Make, Write


- Thank


I started by printing off multiples of each sheet and then I cut them each up differently, stuck them into my sketchbook, added text and some doodles. I kept them all black and white but once I scanned them in, decided some colour was needed! 

I'm really eager to see what everyone else has done with there's.. and if there are any other rebellious people like me who have cut it up! We have a link up on the get messy site, but if you're not a member (which you totally should be) you can look at peoples responses via instagram using #getmessyartcollective or check out the posts below by these wonderful people who I know are taking part: 

Vanessa
Emily
Katie
Karen
Torrie


Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

4 comments

  1. Yay Jules this is so fun ! Now I want to do another one . Mine is going to gut cut and pasted into my art journal . What a nice surprise to see my name too. Thanks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Looking forward to seeing a de constructed one from you! :)

      Delete
  2. i love how you deconstruct things with absolutely no fear. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! I'm just a rebel at heart ;)

      Delete