COLOR CHAOS | WHITE

I can't believe how quickly we're getting through these journals! I just finished and sent of to London this white journal. I am a big lover of white and neutrals, it's a nice contrast in my brain to my usual insane colours. 

Color Chaos is a collaborative project involving me and 6 other art journallers. The participants are: 

 Lauren
Karen
Sharon

We each started a journal in a specific colour and it gets sent around the world to each participant to continue that colour theme. My own journal is black and this white one is Patricia's. 


- collage & highlighter


- collage & label maker

The tags were already on this page, I added the envelope with the love note in from wolf to moon. 


- collage, ink & sharpie

Because every journal needs a feminist rant inside somewhere ;)



- collage

This skiing lady was in the pre sent white epherma that came with the journal. I thought she belonged quite happily  here. 



- collage

A tiny addition to Vanessa's page 


And some pages for people to add to.... 


- collage, label maker & sharpies

This song is my anthem 




For sneak peaks, check out #gmcolorchaos on instagram where we share our progress! 

7 comments

  1. I'm loving all of these. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as always Julia! Love the addition to Vanessa's page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The White book is soooo beautiful!!! Love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now you have it.. can't wait to see your additions! <3

      Delete