ZINE SQUAD | IMAGINATION

The zine squad strikes again! We created this imagination zine for the brilliant Tanyalee and I just love it. 


Front Cover
- extra doodles by me


Dream It
- ink & pen


In My Mind
- ink, acrylic & pen

Katie's deer girl on the left is so beautiful, I wasn't sure how to compliment her! I decided to go with what she might be thinking of so I took inspiration from her flower crown and illustrated the inside of her mind. A place of secret gardens, colours and blooms. 


Play
- collage & sequins

I think it is Lauren's page on the left (?) I found similar coloured pieces of ephemera and made a paper weave. I think this was the start of my recent obsession with this technique!  


Overactive
- sharpies

I am dissapointed in how this page scans because the sharpies I used are neon, but it doesn't really show up. It's my favourite page that I made for this zine <3 


Cover
- felt tips

The back of this zine was blank when it arrived with me and I went  a little crazy with my felt tips! 

The collaborators for this zine were:
LaurenKatieVanessa & Myself


To see all of our zine pages, sneak peaks and process shots, follow @zinesquad on instagram! 

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love your flower garden doodle. Flowers were exactly what my deer girl was thinking about and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete