GET MESSY 2016 | WEEK 12

This week I have fallen back in love with collage.. 


Graffiti
- spray paint, washi tape, acrylic & collage

During our season of happy, one of the prompts was to use graffiti as inspiration. I wasn't happy with the pages I produced for this prompt so I have returned to it now and I am much happier with the end results! 


Mia
- felt tips & collage

This was another altered happy page. I had written the word over and over on this page but I in't love it. I'm much more pleased with it now that this collage is over the top. It makes me think of rebellion and individuality. A main source of my happiness! 


Spring
- collage & photoshop

Last weekend was the spring equinox and I am so happy to have some sunshine back in my life. I am a definite summer person and I hate winter. Each year spring revives and excites me for what lies ahead over the next few months. 


Picasso
- photoshop, collage & pen

I jotted down this quote from Mona Lisa Smile a few weeks ago and found this abstract photoshop shape in the middle worked perfectly. 




Get Messy Art Journal is an art journaling program/community. We are a group of like minded art journalers who have come together under this art form to learn, share, practice our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. Our community values consistent creating, encouragement and support and trying new things. We would love to have you jin us as a member of Get Messy Art Journal. Join Get Messy now! " 

No comments