GET MESSY 2016 | HAPPY | WEEK 1

It's our first get messy season of 2016!
Let's get happy! 


Happy
- ink, felt tips & photoshop

Happiness for me is colour, mess and pattern. I just am that kind of person and it's this style of image that makes me smile inside and out.


Reading
- collage, felt tips & photoshop

I have always loved reading - bedtime stories were my favorite time as a child and my parents really encouraged me to read to help with my spelling. I love to be transported in another world through books and to stretch my imagination. I also love how no matter where I am, reading a book makes me feel like I am at home. It is pure escapism and a real luxury to me. 


Your Day
- ink & photoshop

I like this quote because it rings true and I try my absolute best to live by it. I don't know if I am a naturally positive or pessimistic person; but i do know how actively I try to be kind, happy and encouraging. To myself and to others. If I have learnt anything from yoga it is that smiling really does make the world of difference when you think you are struggling.


Be A Sunflower
- ink & photoshop

Yellow is my favourite colour. Sunflowers are my favourite flower. Summer is the best time of year. This page literally brings me JOY!


14 comments

  1. Your pages are so happy & bright - LOVE them! I love bright & bold colours too. SO great, Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sunflower page is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colorful crayola soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. Love your journaling style combining cool quotes with art. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Thanks for commenting! :) <3

      Delete