WOODLAND WONDERLAND: A ZINE

I am part of a collaborative group called Zine Squad. We work as a trio plus guest collaborators to create and gift zines to members of the get messy art journal community. This last week though, the tables were turned and I was zined! 
Vanessa and Katie worked with two of my favourite people ever (Torrie and Lauren) to create me this magical woodland zine.


I cant tell you how happy, surprised and touched I was when I received this! 

Because the zine was woodland themed and I am lucky enough to live next to the Meanwood Valley Trail, we went on a little adventure this weekend.... 













I have a pretty good idea as to who's pages are who's but to confirm my suspicious and to read what each page is about, check out the posts by these talented artists on their blogs. 



8 comments

  1. Oh em Gee!!!! I love that you took it to the woods and I'm so pleased you like it. It was so much fun to be a part of and would love to get involved again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite thing ever! It HAD to go to the woods! :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE how you took the pictures in different places in the woods! That is so fun.

    I know you're secretly a fox, so I think this zine is perfect for you and I'm so glad we did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's beyond, still can't believe I was played at my own game ;)

      Delete
  4. perfect backdrops ! Really proud of this one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is probably the best one the squad has produced, which maybe says something about my participating... ;)

      Delete