AMELIE: A ZINE

This summer I watched Amelie for the first time and to say I was inspired is a massive understatement. I watched the film in around 5 hours because I kept pausing to write down quotes or sketch out scenes. Over the following months I kept adding to the journal and this a sneak peak at my finished result... 













































I used a variety of mixed media for this journal / zine and I am really in love with it. I am thinking of selling it and maybe some of the pages as postcard prints (!) And I really want to expand it into a series of film zines. If you have any ideas of what films could make interesting zines, let me know! 
I would totally be up for collaborations as well! (some might already be happening but that's all a secret for now....)

Julia
xo

7 comments

  1. Julia, you are so talented! I love everything you make!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delaney, I love your comments!!!!! <3 Thank You

      Delete
  2. C'est Formidable! I have never seen Amelie will have to add it to my watch list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best movie for this kind of project! I can think of a couple of other ones that have that kind of magical feel, but this one is very special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now you have to list those other ones you can think of ... ;)

      Delete