POST 33: GET MESSY: SEASON OF BRAVE #1

New Season Time !!!! 
Get Messy Art Journal is now starting it's second season in the year long programme - season of brave. I think that I am quite a brave person, whilst being scared of many things (heights, monitor lizards, mould, my own imagination...) so this season should be interesting and hopefully will help me shake off some cobwebs and try new things. I, at the very least want to be a braver, more confident art-journaller.. if not person!





for better, for worse, I am always myself
- collage, q-tip prints, watercolour & marker pen 


This is my favourite quote about being brave and I try to live by it!
- collage & gouache



The season of brave runs from this week until the end of May so check back each week for pages around the theme and look for the hashtags #getmessyartjournal and #getmessyprompts on social media for more inspiring pages from my contemporaries! 








2 comments

  1. love these pages and the sentiment, of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The brown polka dots are from a shopping bag that I kind of got 'carried' away with during my collaging sessions! I think the season of brave is made for me.. RAWR :)

      Delete