POST 32: TINKERSKETCH CHALLENGE MARCH

Last month I took part in a daily drawing challenge set by the blogger @tinkersketch (Rachel Doorley). It was my fist time taking part in a challenge like this - 
I am an avid fan of Fat Mum Slim's photo a day #fmsphotoaday and thought the tinkerlab drawing challenge would take it a step further creatively! 

It also gave me a good chance to use my new favourite mini sketchbook :) 








































For April, I will be taking part in #makeyourmarkapril by @myfriendcourt (Courtney PIlgrim)

I'm not up to 365 days of drawing yet but maybe one year.. I think I would love it! 
Let me know if you take part in challenges like this.. or if you have any good programmes to follow for May! 

4 comments

  1. love seeing all of your sketches together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! The joy of Photoshop :) it's nice to see it like this, get a real sense of achievement ... I think I might try a similar thing for the end of our next get messy season :)

      Delete
  2. I took up tinkersketch for March and I saw you publishing a #makeyourmarkapril challenge and I'm in!

    ReplyDelete