POST 30: GET MESSY: SEASON OF LOVE #6


Your touch magnetizing, Feels like I am floating, Leaves my body glowing

- collage & marker pen 

I am an advocate in standing up for what you believe in and feminist issues like this resonate with me deeply.
Page 3? Come on world

- collage, ink & marker pen 



Right hand poster by Caylee Grey, Left hand Illustration by me, Words by Wordsworth

- collage, watercolour, felt tip & pen

Rob Ryan is wisdom ! I actually hated these pages in my original sketchbook
so I scanned them in and mixed them about on photoshop to create something rather lovely

- stitch, ink, collage & photoshop








4 comments

  1. Stunning! I'm feeling inspired to get back to work on my pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Elizabeth... Get at it! :D

      Delete
  2. I freaking love your pages, each week since the BEGINNING! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The love goes both ways vanessa - you know it!!!!! :D <3 xoxo

      Delete