POST 29: GET MESSY: SEASON OF LOVE #5

Week 5 of the season of love and this could be one of my favourite weeks so far... 


Though she may be little, She is FIERCE ! 


I made a flipagram of creating these pages on my instagram .......... if you want to see a blank page become a rainbow!

- felt tips 

Studio Ghibli knows best (quote from 'the cat returns')

- collage, watercolour & marker pen 

“Watch for the thing that will show itself to you. Because that thing, when you find it, will be your future." - Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha 

-Photoshop, watercolour & marker pen

Love from a stranger

- watercolour & marker pen


Love is being vulnerable and hoping someone (the one) will catch you

- collage & felt tips

For anyone who has read gone girl - this is the quote the book starts with

- spray paint, collage & marker pen 


6 comments

  1. Your pages are so amazing and buzzing with energy. Love it! I need to totally up my game! #inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much Rebecca! :D :D

      Delete
  2. I love your use of color and pattern -- so full of life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth... it's basically what it's like inside of my brain lol :)

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness! total coolness! I'm inspired! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol I love you! Thank you! :) :)

      Delete