POST 28: GET MESSY: SEASON OF LOVE #4


 Week Four of the season of Love !

What would the world be like if it was devoid of love? Dark Paris background, empty silhouette and Coldplay Lyrics 'skin, just skin and bone'  from Yellow, obviously.

- collage, marker pen & watercolour



The opppsite from the previous page! Colour, Gisele, 'It's you I adore, I LOVE you'
- watercolour, ink & collage 



Don't stop belivin'
- watercolour, ink & marker pen 


Flowerbombs
- gouache, watercolour, collage & stencils







I know I can't be the only person who read this story and thought it was the most romantic, heart breaking story ever.
- stitch, collage, watercolour, felt tip, ink & marker pen 






























6 comments

  1. Very nice! I love your use of paint. I especially like the flower bombs. I did read that story about the couple holding hands, good idea to include in the art journal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara :) Elderly people are my weakness so this story was all kinds of sadness and joy for me.. bittersweet <3

      P.S I think the world needs more flowerbombs !

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! :) I love colour... Think it shows! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love those penguins! And the use of colour - so bright & passionate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Torrie ^_^ my boyfriend gave me the postcard penguins (paperchase I think) a few years ago and I've been trying to put them into my sketchbook since we started season of love! ;)

      Delete