POST 26: GET MESSY: SEASON OF LOVE #3

We are in our third week of the season of love in the get messy art journal programme, so why not go original with some hearts? 

 - felt tip hearts, repeated out in photoshop

Taylor Swift Mean is my personal anthem to my old boyfriend when I was 19.. Ah young love. The collage on the right shows how broadening your horizons, growing up and seeing the world can really help you look at the people in your life and how you let them treat you. For me this happened when I went to University and the knowledge I gained there really was empowering. 

And now I do live in a big old city. Thank you, Taylor!

- collage, pen, water, felt tip and photoshop



- felt tip hearts in my mini sketchbook 

To happier events.. I really enjoyed drawing the cartoons for an earlier prompt in the season of love and brought that style back this week with a little love list for my boyfriend Mark :) 







- all felt tip and photoshop

search for #getmessyartjournal across social media to see the other participants work this week and have a look at the get messy blog too! 

2 comments