ART JOURNAL | ODDS & ENDS

Last week I finished a sketchbook - one of the most fulfilling and happy experiences of art journalling / sketchbooking! :) 

This post is the pages that came from me / didn't fit with the get messy prompts... 










- ink & collage 







































- tea stain, ink & oil pastel 







































- magazine, collage & spray paint









































- magazine, paper & ink



- oil pastel & watercolour 

4 comments

  1. I'm amazed at your use of paint. The magazine and spray paint one speaks to me on so many levels. How did you do that? Did you cut out of it, or did you add it on top of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caylee! I love paint.. and ink.. and colour.. ;) The spray paint one is old stencils that I used for other pieces, so they're really heavy with paint and then they're just stuck over the top of the image. I think theres something with the colours that makes it hard to tell :) xo

      Delete
  2. The one with Kate blows me away!

    ReplyDelete