POST 015: ORGANISED CREATIVITY

Ok, I am not a neat or organised person but, sometimes in life I force myself to be these things out of neccesaty. That and I share my home with a neat person :O

Since my college days I have been collecting (hoarding) magazine pages, fabric and random elements of my work in these orange ring binders.



It always helped when I had a new brief set and now that I have started to create in my sketchbooks / art journals again for the get messy programme, I find myself re discovering the joy of keeping everything neat(ish) and organised in here. 
I am a messy worker... 


But aren't all creatives?! 

I like to think lots of other people are similar to me but let me know in the commentts, also let me know if you have any other ideas or suggestions as to how I could organise all of my journaling and art things! 



No comments